a place to write our thoughts as we read our way through the entire Newbery Award Winner's list and other random books we encounter along the way
Monday, January 26, 2009
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Toulane
I just finished this book today, and no, it is not a Newbery book or it wasn't on the "list" of books to read, but I read it anyway. It was really good. The story was short, but had a lot of deep meaning. I highly recommend it.
I love this book! Just finished reading this to my class. I read it last year too, and almost cried when I read about Sarah Ruth. Quite a heavy book for kids, but great story
1 comment:
I love this book! Just finished reading this to my class. I read it last year too, and almost cried when I read about Sarah Ruth. Quite a heavy book for kids, but great story
Post a Comment