Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I hate when I do things twice!

Apparently I started this post awhile ago and I just did it again today...


I have been keeping a running list on a memo pad ap on my phone entitled "Books to Blog About"  It's now got ten books on it.  So, hopefully I can remember something about these books I read.

The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
I loved the whole idea of this book.  The man who invented keeping track of time. He starts noticing little things... the sun moving, shadows, water dripping.  He becomes cursed for starting tracking time.  He hears everyone's thoughts... "I need more time"  "Why can't time go faster?" He is sent to current times to help three people who are struggling with issues of time.  I highly recommend it and it really makes you think what life would be like if we weren't slaves to time.

Holes by Louis Sachar
This is a classic Newbery book that i had not read before. I have seen the movie a few times and loved it.

A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron


Dead End in Norvelt by Jack Gantos


When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead


And Now, Miguel by Joseph Krumgold


Matched by Ally Condie


The Night Circus Erin Morgenstern


Bad Luck and Trouble by Lee Child


Strawberry Girl Lois Lenski


No comments: