Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finished

I finished Despereaux awhile ago. I was tired of only reading a few chapters as night so I went to my school library and checked it out. For my DWA(Direct Writing Assessment) we wrote about a person( or animal!) that we wanted to meet. I choose Despereaux.
I liked how how when you taste the soup you have to have more. Every character was different. Roscuro and Despereaux were both different than other mice and rats. It was sad that Migs dad traded her for a chicken. I was happy when Mig finally got what she wanted. Even though she couldn't be a princess her dad treated her like one. I didn;t really like the ending. You were waiting for a big fight between Despereaux and Roscuro. But I still thought it was a very good book.
Can't wait to see the movie!!

No comments: